[HELLO THIS IS ME :) ]

LET ME INTRODUCE 
MY SELF 

this is me:D

Hello everyone who reads this blog wherever you are! I'm Najwa Dean Hasana and I'm on-the-way to 16 years old, hehehe :D. I'm currently a student of Senior High School 3 Bandung (my school is one of the best in Indonesia, they said :D) and now I'm going to the 3rd grade.

I made this blog actually for my English task but honestly I love blogging too :D. I love writing everything that I want, then I share it with the others around me or through the social-media. Another hobbies of me are photography, videography, singing, and STALKING (I do this one almost everytime, everyday, so be careful with me :D). I always want to upgrade my skill and hoping that one day it can be useful for me in the future. :D

Oh ya, for your information, honestly, I'm a little bad in English. Sometimes I use the wrong grammar. But don't worry, I'm trying to correct it with study, exercise, and many more. So,I'm so sorry if there are many mistakes in my blog-posts, and I hope you (who read my blog) can understand it, hehehe :D.

Okay, I think this is a short introduction of my self (yeah it's very very short :') ). Thank you for coming to this page (xoxo). 

SEE YOU NEXT-BLOG, GOOD PEOPLE!!! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MOVIE REVIEW]

[PLAYING A GAME]

[VISITED PLACE]